We’re nice people, but there are some things we need to tell you:
- The Right of admission is reserved
- Entrance to Thames Valley Tango events is not transferable or refundable.
- You enter the event and car parks at your own risk. Thames Valley Tango shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind.
- Thames Valley Tango does not accept responsibility for any lost or stolen property.
- By purchasing entrance to a Thames Valley Tango event you consent to filming, sound recording and photography and such material may be used for commercial or non-commercial use.
- Personal photographic equipment for non-commercial use is permitted, but please ask permission before recording video of lessons or performances.
- If an event is cancelled, Thames Valley Tango shall not be liable for any costs or expenses incurred, including but not limited to, accommodation or transport costs or any direct or indirect losses or damage of whatever kind.
- Thames Valley Tango reserves the right to admission into any event, which may take health, safety and security concerns into account, at their reasonable discretion.
- Customers may be refused entry or ejected from an event at the organisers discretion, for reasons including but not limited to:
a. Late arrival
b. Abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behaviour
c. An illness that could be passed to others
d. Carrying of weapons or illegal substances
e. Making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recording.
f. Unauthorised teaching of other event participants
g. Poor standard of dancing that compromises the safety or enjoyment of other dancers.
- No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from an event.
- Unauthorised promotion, marketing, or selling at Thames Valley Tango events or the immediate surroundings is expressly forbidden.
- Attending an event organised by Thames Valley Tango requires you to be suitably fit and healthy to participate. It is your decision, and Thames Valley Tango does not accept any responsibility for any consequences otherwise.
These conditions of issue are governed by English law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Court.